WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Such files contain your IP address, login information, pages you access, etc. Thanks to cookies, your website preferences can be memorized, your session can be kept open or you can be presented with the content you are interested in.
For detailed information about cookies, you can visit www.aboutcookies.org and www.allaboutcookies.org.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies are divided into different types according to criteria such as their storage time on mobile devices and by whom they are stored. The basic distinction within the scope of these criteria is as follows:
- Session Cookies: Session cookies are temporary cookies and are deleted from the device after closing the browser. The main purpose of using such cookies is to ensure the proper functioning of the Website during your visit.
- Persistent Cookies: Persistent cookies remain on the device after closing the browser until they are deleted by the user or expire.
- First Party Cookies: Cookies stored on the device by the website operator visited.
- Third Party Cookies: Cookies stored on the device and controlled by third parties other than the website operator visited.
COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
Unigen uses different types of cookies.
Strictly Necessary Cookies: Technical cookies that enable the website to function correctly and allow you to use its features. They are in the session cookie category. Blocking such cookies will result in the inability to use the website features. Your consent is not required for the use of strictly necessary cookies.
Analytical Cookies: Analytical cookies are used to improve your website experience. Analytical cookies allow us to understand how you use our website (e.g. which pages you visit, duration of visit, etc.). Therefore, we can improve the content we offer or change the website design.
Functionality Cookies: It allows information such as your language preferences, region selection, etc. to be remembered when you visit the website again.
Targeting/Advertising Cookies: Unigen uses different first-party and third-party cookies for targeting and advertising purposes on its website. It is possible to block these cookies by changing your browser settings or by changing your cookie preferences as shown in this Policy.
Cookies and Other Technologies;
1. Unigen.com.tr may use other technologies such as "cookie", "pixel tag" and "web beacon" for online services, interactive applications, e-mails and advertisements. These technologies help us better understand user behavior, show which parts of our site people visit, and measure the effectiveness of ads and web searches. Information collected via cookies and other technologies is considered non-personal information.
4. Cookies and other technologies are also used to remember your personal information when you use our website, online services and applications. In these cases, our aim is to facilitate and personalize your experience at Unigo.com.tr. Örneğin, adınızı bilmemiz, Unigo.com.tr’ yi bir sonraki ziyaretinizde sizi anımsamamızı sağlamaktadır. Knowing your geographic location preference allows us to provide a tailored and streamlined shopping experience.
5. As with most websites, some information such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, internet service provider (ISP), reference and exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and click data are collected and recorded automatically.
6. This information is used to understand and analyze trends, administer the website, learn about user behavior on the website, and gather information about our user base as a whole. Unigo.com.tr may also use this information in marketing and advertising services.
7. In some of our e-mails, URLs that link to the content on the Unigen.com.tr website are used. When customers click on one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server before reaching the target page on our website. These link data are tracked to determine interest in certain topics and to measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you refuse to be tracked in this way, you should not click on the text or graphic links in e-mail messages.
8. Pixel tags allow us to send e-mails in a format that users can read and show us whether the e-mail has been opened or not. This information can be used to reduce or eliminate messages sent to our customers.
10. Unigen.com.tr may detect and use the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses of users, if necessary, to identify system-related problems and solve technical problems that may arise.
HOW TO AMEND COOKIE PREFERENCES?
It is possible to personalize or completely block cookies by changing the settings of the browser you use. You can find detailed information on the steps to be followed for different browsers from the links below:
To manage cookie preferences in other browsers, you can review the help or support page of the relevant browser.